If you’d like to earn as much as $70 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Salem, NH and nearby areas and also want a flexible schedule and W2 employment, we have a solution for you. When you work for IntelyCare, you’ll find that our founding nurses built a company centered around work-life balance. We take better care of our nurses so they can provide the best care possible for their patients.
It’s easy to work with IntelyCare. Our mobile-friendly app enables you to schedule whatever shifts you want at any of our partner facilities, set up pay on a schedule that works best for you, and even take free continuing education courses so you can develop in your career. All of this and you get the benefits and the support that only a W2 employer can provide.
Want to take a day, a week, or even a month off? It's easy, just don't schedule any shifts during that time. Just think, you could get New Hampshire Philharmonic season tickets and never miss a performance, take a day to see America’s Stonehenge, or spend more time riding the rollercoasters at Canobie Park during the summer with the kids. If that’s the kind of work and lifestyle you’ve been looking for, then check out our other offerings and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $37-$70 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today to see how you can join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality and finally experience the flexibility, great benefits, and career development opportunities you deserve.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.