Earn an hourly wage of up to $64 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Toms River, NJ (and nearby areas), with complete control over your work schedule. Our nurse founders wanted nursing professionals like you to have a career with real work-life balance. On our team you can pick the shifts you want at any of our partner facilities and take time off whenever you like. But there's more — as a W2 company, we also offer you the benefits, support, and stability you deserve.
When you set your own work schedule, you can make more time to enjoy the Harvest Arts Festival or the Downtown Farmers' Market at Huddy Park. Need a week off to recharge along Brick Beach? Not a problem for us. See what else we bring to the table below and how you can get a job that truly supports your life (not the other way around).
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $34-$64 (25% higher than average)
- Make your own schedule, with many shifts and facilities to choose from
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Eligibility for healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you — and eligible family members
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and withholding of taxes
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% off) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Perform various tasks, such as tracking pay and shifts, through our mobile app
- Travel, holidays, overtime, and hazard pay available
- Eligibility to participate in IntelyCare's 401k retirement program
- Easy access to continuing education and training through our app — at no cost to you
- Free IntelyCare-branded merch, such as scrubs and water bottles
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare — from the perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing. I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events, holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and career."
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!"
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Delivering post-acute care as an LPN
- Monitoring the physical and mental wellbeing of patients and tracking their vital signs
- Performing intakes of residents and documenting their health concerns and medical histories
- Reviewing the medical records and charts of residents
- Properly administering (and verifying) medications
- Helping to maintain appropriate levels of medical supplies
- Contributing to a safe, comfortable environment for residents
- Assisting with IV set up, vaccinations, and phlebotomies
- Helping medical staff with orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Jersey state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school diploma (or GED/equivalent)
- Experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting (at least 4 months)
Ready to Advance Your Career — and Live a Balanced Life?
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1 in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits, true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Toms River, New Jersey 08753