Earn as much as $52 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Bridgeville, PA area, have a flexible schedule you control, and the security that comes with a W2 job. Does that sound too good to be true? Not only is it true, it's anchored into our business model. As a nurse-founded company IntelyCare is dedicated to changing the lives of nursing professionals by finally giving them an option that let's them have the career that they love and a life they can live.
With IntelyCare, you can choose the shifts you want to work at any of our partner facilities. And when you want a day off, it’s yours. All you have to do is keep your work schedule clear. No more looking for someone to trade shifts with or waiting to see if next week’s schedule is what you’d hoped for. You can promise your kids that they’ll get to ride horses at Rolling Hills Ranch, or commit to a day at Trader Jacks Flea Market with your partner.
In addition to the freedom to choose where and when you work, you’ll have the support and stability of a W2 employee, with eligibility for healthcare coverage, retirement options, and so much more. Keep reading and see if you’re ready to join our amazing team of professionals.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$52 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer — but you don't have to take our word for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals ("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our team:
“Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!”
“I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice to work for a company that actually cares about you.”
“This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!”
“IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for this company!
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Bridgeville, Pennsylvania 15017