Get paid up to $37 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Taunton, MA with the freedom of a flexible work schedule. With IntelyCare, you’ll get the choice to work shifts at a range of local healthcare facilities whenever — and however often — you want.
Nursing professionals change lives every day, and at IntelyCare, we think that you deserve to change your life for the better, too. Gone are the days when you need to sacrifice your personal life for your career. As an IntelyCare employee, you’ll get the stability and benefits of W2 employment and the freedom to set your schedule in a way that works best for you and your family.
What would you do with scheduling flexibility? Do you want to make it to your child’s soccer games or go for a weekend family hike at Massasoit State Park? Or do you wish you had more nights free to enjoy a nice meal with friends along the Taunton River? At IntelyCare, you would have that freedom. Here are a few more things to think about if you’re interested in joining the team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $23-$37 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends, day/night/overnight)
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel assignments
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles, scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company dedicated to prioritizing the needs of nursing professionals, it might help to hear directly from those who made the switch to IntelyCare. Here are just a few reasons why they love being a part of our team:
“IntelyCare is one of the best staffing companies out there! The schedule is very flexible, and you have the option to get paid daily.”
“I love working with IntelyCare because of all the perks and benefits it provides. There’s a variety of facilities to choose from in the App. At first, I was going to multiple facilities until I found my two favorites, where I now work full time. I love it!”
“I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!”
“Working for IntelyCare changed my whole outlook on the medical field! You guys make me want to work, feel motivated to come in every day and do my best to give the best care possible. The IntelyCare team is amazing! You never know what they have in store for their employees (bonuses, giveaways and etc…).”
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Taunton, Massachusetts 02780