Earn up to $76 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in and around Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with the stability of W2 employment and a work-life balance that truly supports you because you can control when you work. At IntelyCare, we believe balanced nurses provide the best care, which is why our nurses can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their lifestyle, while taking time off on any day, week, or even month of their choosing.
Enjoy spending time with your little one at Letort Park after dinner? Perhaps you're hoping to book a brewery tour, or would like Wednesdays free to attend Farmers on the Square. It's your life, and we know you'll do your best work when you're not stressed from a less-than-ideal schedule. See what else we offer our IntelyPros and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- At least 4 months' experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too. Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013