Get ready to make an hourly wage as high as $65 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Palmyra, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas, with the peace of mind that comes from flexible schedules. IntelyCare understands the pressures that nursing professionals face each shift, which is why our W2-employed IntelyPros can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best meet their individual needs, taking time off whenever they like (no approvals needed). All of this, plus the benefits of a W2 position and an employer that has your back.
A true work-life balance means you can take care of personal needs, plan fun events, and shape a career that complements your lifestyle. Maybe you're interested in planning a few visits to Amish country, or enjoy spending mornings with your little one at the Community Playground before your shifts. It's up to you. Take a look at all the professional support and benefits we offer and consider joining our supportive team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $33-$65 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily pay
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and taxes
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior University
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our mobile app
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus overtime
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k program
- Free access to training and continuing education on our app
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no cost
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- 4 months experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting
Get the Optimal Work-Life Balance With a Team That Cares
Searching for an LPN job that's as supportive and dedicated to you as you are to your patients and fellow nurses? At IntelyCare, we don't just talk about work-life balance, we make it central to our mission. Find out why our growing team of nursing professionals is ranked #1 in quality by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Palmyra, Pennsylvania 17078