Earn up to $100 per hour at a Registered Nurse (RN) job in Pittsburgh, while having complete control over your schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare, you decide when and where you work. If you've been looking for real work-life balance in your career, this may be just the opportunity you've been waiting for.
For far too long, nursing professionals have been struggling within a broken healthcare staffing system that demands longer hours and heavier workloads. As a company founded by nurses and for nurses, IntelyCare knows that a better alternative exists. It starts with hiring all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees. Along with the security and benefits of employment, our nurses and aides have the freedom to make their own work schedule on any given day or week by choosing available shifts at a variety of facilities in their area.
Interested in weekend shifts so you can continue your education at the University of Pittsburgh? Or maybe you'd like a few days off to enjoy Pittsburgh Restaurant Week with a friend? Whatever you decide to do with your time, it's your life and you deserve a job that respects it. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider joining the IntelyCare team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $45-$100 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Completion of an approved nursing program
- Experience in either post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
- Excellent organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider working with us. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.