Retake control of your life with flexible schedules and make as much as $50 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Georgetown, Delaware, and surrounding areas. At IntelyCare, we understand that nursing professionals with balanced lives are happier and deliver the best care. That's why we hire our staff as W2 employees and give them their choice of shifts at our partner facilities, with the freedom to take time off whenever they like.
With this kind of work-life balance, you'll be better able to handle all your important tasks and still carve out some time for fun activities or simply take a break from it all. Planning a getaway for the family at Funland on the beach? Maybe you'd like to keep your early mornings free for jogs through Kimmey Park. At our nurse founded company, you can do all of this — and so much more. See what else we offer and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$50 (25% higher than average)
- Make your own schedule, with many shifts and facilities to choose from
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Eligibility for healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you — and eligible family members
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and withholding of taxes
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% off) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Perform various tasks, such as tracking pay and shifts, through our mobile app
- Travel, holidays, overtime, and hazard pay available
- Eligibility to participate in IntelyCare's 401k retirement program
- Easy access to continuing education and training through our app — at no cost to you
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare — from the perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing. I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events, holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and career."
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very understanding - they will try to help you in every way they can!"
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Delaware state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- H.S. diploma or GED (or equivalent)
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational training program
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (LPN or related role)
Ready to Advance Your Career — and Live a Balanced Life?
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1 in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits, true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Georgetown, Delaware 19947