Earn an hourly wage as high as $75 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Manchester, NH area, and work the flexible schedule you’ve always wanted. But there's more. At IntelyCare, you would also be a W2 employee with the stability, support, and benefits that you don't get as a 1099 nurse.
The nurses who founded IntelyCare knew these things were necessary for nursing professionals like themselves. That's why they created an app to give you the ultimate flexibility in scheduling and real work-life balance that you get to control. Use the app to pick the exact shifts that complement your lifestyle at any of our partner facilities in your area.
Need a day off? No prior approval is needed so go ahead and take that ski trip at McIntyre or catch the New Hampshire Fisher Cats for a midweek game at the Northeast Delta Dental Stadium . With IntelyCare you can have a fulfilling career and a balanced life. Read on to see more perks that come with joining the IntelyCare team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $44-$75 (25% higher than average)
- Choice of shift types (day/night, weekday/weekends, per diem, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Eligibility for health, vision, and dental benefits (for qualifying family members)
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp paid for by employer
- Manage your shifts and other job functions through our user-friendly mobile app
- Free access to training and continuing education courses through the app
- 401k retirement benefits
- Complementary IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other merch
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has taken a lot of stress off my life. I’m extremely thankful for this job!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help – I can always connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Providing high-quality nursing care in post-acute facilities, such as SNFs and ALFs
- Administering individualized treatments and medications to residents
- Developing care plans in conjunction with residents and medical teams
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Going over care options with residents and family members
- Meeting and consulting with physicians and other healthcare staff as needed
- Drawing blood, urine, and other fluid samples for lab work
- Making sure nursing standards and facility policies are met
- Accurately documentating interventions and medical condition histories
- Helping with investigations into incidents, ensuring they're reported accurately
- Training nursing staff and supervising them
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.