You can make up to $30 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in University City, St. Louis, and surrounding areas — with a real work-life balance that allows you to handle your personal business and still have time for yourself. What does this mean? At IntelyCare, we hire nursing professionals as W2 employees, with benefits and professional support, and give you the flexibility to choose your own shifts and facilities.
Our unique scheduling model gives you the freedom to take in all that this college town on the outskirts of St. Louis has to offer, whether you enjoy browsing the funky shops and eateries along the Delmar Loop or prefer to spend your time off in Forest Park. Taking courses at Washington University? At IntelyCare, you'll be able to make it to your classes without conflicts. Learn more about what we have to offer and see if IntelyCare is the right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$30 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: University City, Missouri 63130