Now you can make as much as $76 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pittston, and throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania, and enjoy the work-life balance that our truly flexible schedules allow. In addition to the stability provided by W2 employment, IntelyCare gives its nursing professionals the freedom to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that make the most sense with their schedules — while taking time off on any day, week, or even month of their choosing.
This means you can make plans, be there for important milestones, and take care of personal business — all while building a satisfying nursing career. Enjoy meeting friends for drinks on Friday evenings along Main St.? Perhaps your shifts always go better after a brisk jog along the Susquehanna River. We know that nursing professionals with balanced lives provide excellent care. Take a look at all we have to offer and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $43-$76 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts you prefer (such as per diem, overnight, etc.)
- Quickly find shifts in any state where you're licensed
- Track shifts, perform other essential job functions, and access W2 benefits all through our mobile-friendly app
- Weekly — or even daily — payment of wages
- Hazard, holiday, overtime, and travel pay
- Company-paid health coverage (including vision and dental) for employees and qualifying family members
- Workers' comp, withholding of taxes, and malpractice insurance (employer paid)
- Eligibility for enrollment in IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Continuing education and training resources (free through our app)
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs at Excelsior University
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other merch
As a company built for nursing professionals like you, maybe you'd like to hear what it's like to work for us, directly from the source? Here's what just some of our dedicated team members have to say about their experience on our team:
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I love IntelyCare because everything has been easy from the application process until now. There has never been a question unanswered, and everyone is always happy to help with whatever I needed. They always advocate on our behalf. I am so grateful to be an IntelyPro."
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other medical staff
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care plans
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and medications
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family members
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and nursing standards
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and interventions
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support staff
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Pennsylvania state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Successful completion of approved nursing program
- Post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience (at least 4 months)
- Advanced organizational skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Pittston, Pennsylvania 18640