Earn as much as $77 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Catonsville, MD and areas nearby with a work schedule that you control and all the support of W2 employment. At IntelyCare, you get to decide when, where, and how frequently you work by choosing from a range of shifts at our many facility partners near you. But this scheduling freedom is combined with the stability, benefits, and career development that only an employer can provide.
If you're like us, you've seen the harm that the outdated approach to healthcare staffing has produced. With inflexible schedules, missed life milestones, and record levels of burnout, our nursing professionals deserve better. As a nurse-founded company, we know a better alternative exists and our model proves it. Every day, we help our partner facilities fill their shifts with nursing professionals who love their jobs — and the freedom they can finally enjoy.
Have you been wanting to continue your education at Notre Dame of Maryland University but haven't had time? No problem, just take fewer shifts during the school year. Or maybe you'd like to take a week off on a whim to enjoy downtown Baltimore with some friends? At IntelyCare you can do that — and so much more. Find out more about why our nurse professionals love working for us and consider joining the team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$77 (25% higher than average)
- Choose from a wide range of shifts and facilities (day/night, overnight, overtime, etc.)
- Personal and family eligibility for health benefits (including vision and dental)
- Get paid for your shifts every week, or every day
- Employer covers malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' compensation
- Earn additional pay for overtime, holidays, hazard, and travel
- Eligibility for retirement benefits through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Track shifts and pay, and perform other job tasks, through our mobile app
- Free IntelyCare merch, including scrubs and water bottles
- Access to training and continuing education, free through our app
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with us:
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands - I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed. Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better ever since!"
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings (at least 4 months)
Ready for a Job That Finally Fits With Your Life?
If you're ready to build a rewarding nursing career without sacrificing your personal life, then your opportunity has arrived. Apply for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and learn more about our flexible schedules, great benefits, and how to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.