Want to make up to $66 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Fall River, MA and have complete control over your schedule? With IntelyCare, a real work-life balance is possible — you’ll be able to control when, where, and how often you work.
At IntelyCare, we don’t think you should have to make a decision between your paycheck and your personal life. We partner with quality, local healthcare facilities in your area so you have a variety of shifts to choose from as you set a flexible work schedule. You’ll also get the stability of working as a W2 employee with the benefits, security, and support that come with it.
Have you ever wished for the scheduling flexibility to take your family to the Children’s Museum for a day? Or maybe you want to work evenings so you can enjoy quiet mornings kayaking on Watuppa Pond. The decision of how you spend your time is up to you, but with IntelyCare, you'd have a job that doesn't get in the way. If you want to find a more sustainable path in your career, check out the other benefits we have to offer.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $43-$66 (25% higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night, weekday/weekends, etc.)
- Health, dental, and vision benefits — eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related needs
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our app
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other merch
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money…the list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite. I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team – there is always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and solve any troubles you may have – from tech support to scheduling. I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn’t able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a family member – Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences. Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their effects
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental conditions
- Asking residents about their medical history and current issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting up IV
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
Get the Work-Life Balance You Deserve With IntelyCare
Looking for an LPN job that still allows you to have a life after you've changed out of your scrubs? We understand, and we want to hear from you. Apply today and learn more about our unique combination of flexibility, great benefits, and opportunities for career development.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.