Make up to $44 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Warwick, Rhode Island, and throughout the Providence area, and have the flexibility to choose the shifts at our partner facilities that allow you to still have a life outside of scrubs. Coupled with the professional support that W2 employment provides, our healthy approach to work-life balance ensures a high quality of patient care.
As a nurse-founded company, we understand how important a flexible schedule is for nursing professionals. With our unique scheduling model, you can go ahead and enroll in classes at the University of Rhode Island, book a white-knuckle ride at Rail Explorers, or go fishing in the mornings at Conimicut Point Park. This is your chance to finally have a job that works around your life. Take a look at other great perks and benefits and consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$44 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Rhode Island Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.