Earn up to $32 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Hendersonville, North Carolina and surrounding areas without having to sacrifice the other aspects of your life. IntelyCare offers benefits and professional development resources through W2 employment, while still offering nurses the flexibility to choose the shifts and facility partners that work best for them. This means you can have a full career and still have the time to live life to its fullest.
What does a healthy work-life balance look like? Well, that's entirely up to you. At IntelyCare, you can arrange your schedule to ensure you're able to join your friends on your weekly wine tasting excursions or hikes up Triple Falls Trail, for example, or simply enjoy a sunny afternoon taking in the eclectic shops and eateries along 7th Avenue. If you're ready to take control of your life while expanding your nursing career, check out the other benefits we have to offer.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$32 (25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.) and facilities
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by employer
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile app
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare is the best job I’ve ever had. The pay is better than any other full time job I’ve had in the past, and I have the freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts, we get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities near you
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current North Carolina Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a CNA requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job in that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, you should consider working with us. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.