Earn up to $36 per hour as a State Tested Nursing Assistant in Beachwood and nearby areas. Even better, get paid while working shifts that are entirely under your control. That's right, you get to decide when, where — or even if — you work on any given day or week. It's not too good to be true; it's actually at the center of our business model.
As a company founded by nurses, for nurses, IntelyCare believes that nurses shouldn't have to choose between their careers and their personal lives. That's why we hire all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees with benefits and then work with facilities in their area to find available shifts.
Want a day off to take your kids to Imagination Village at Preston's H.O.P.E.playground? Or maybe you just need extra time in your day to absorb all that nature has to offer along the Stearns Woodland Trail at Shaker Lakes. Whatever your need, a career at IntelyCare means you'll have the time to pursue it. Here are a few more reasons why you should consider joining our team.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $19-$36 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for IntelyCare:
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I’m able to manage my time by choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive. Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know new people is amazing!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), which include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming.
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting to your supervisor when necessary.
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when necessary.
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to nurses or other staff members.
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic environment.
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents, and communicating with visitors and family members.
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed.
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing companionship.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a STNA job that gives you the career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve. IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career development opportunities, and flexibility. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.