Make up to $41 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Great Barrington, MA, and the surrounding area while working as a W2 employee with a completely flexible schedule. Yes, you read that correctly. You’ll have all the security, benefits and support of an employee while also working any shifts you choose at any of our partner facilities.
The nurses who founded our company understood how difficult it can be to work a nursing professional’s schedule and still have time for a personal life. Their goal was to make it easy to enjoy the best of both worlds, creating a user- and mobile-friendly app where you pick the shifts you want, when you want them.
That means you can take a day off at any time without having to wait for an approval. Living in a picturesque city like Great Barrington, you shouldn't be deprived of enjoying all that your city has to offer. Take time off to spend a day touring landmark buildings like the Old Trinity Church or take the family skiing and tubing at Butternut Mountain. With IntelyCare, you can finally have a job that makes room for your life. Read more about IntelyCare below and consider joining our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $20-$41 (25% higher than average)
- Customized pay periods (get paid weekly or even daily)
- Your choice of shifts at any of the facilities in our partner network (weekends/weekdays, day/evening/overnight, etc.)
- The ability to access shifts in any state where you hold a license, and to manage other job needs through our free mobile app
- Unbeatable tuition discounts (undergraduate and graduate) through Excelsior University — up to 34% for certain programs
- Workers' comp and malpractice insurance paid for by employer
- Employer withholding and management of taxes
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay — plus travel bonuses where available
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no charge
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse and providing regular reports to the broader nursing team
- Observing the conditions of residents on an ongoing basis, alerting supervising staff to any concerns or emergencies
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, personal hygiene, and feeding
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to provide a clean and sanitary environment for residents
- Serving as an important go-between for residents and healthcare staff
- Staying engaged with residents and offering daily companionship and comfort
- Communicating with family members and other visitors and helping to address their concerns
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and related medical terminology
- Effective organization skills and the ability to communicate with medical professionals, residents, and family members
- A high level of attention to detail
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you. Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Great Barrington, Massachusetts 01230