Earn up to $74 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Glen Burnie, Maryland, and the nearby Baltimore area, and get ready to take control of your life. That's because at IntelyCare, we take work-life balance seriously. We hire our nursing professionals as W2 employees, which includes eligibility for health coverage and other benefits, and provide the flexibility to choose your own shifts and facility partners.
This means you can live a full life and still advance your nursing career, without burning out. So, go ahead and commit to weekly hikes with friends along the Patapsco River, or enjoy the nightlife (and delicious food options) along Glen Burnie's downtown district. You work hard as a nurse, and we know that flexibility is key for longetivity in this demanding field. See what other benefits we offer and consider joining us today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$74 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Employees and qualified family members eligible for health/vision/dental benefits
- Wide selection of facilities and shift types (per diem, night shift, etc.)
- Eligibility for 401k retirement benefits
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes covered by employer
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for travel, overtime, and holidays
- Easy-to-use mobile app to access all of your job functions
- Free IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs, and other company merch
- Access to free, app-based continuing education courses and training
The nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called "IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands – I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how much I’m getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have, the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are great."
"I’m glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can’t wait to complete more shifts."
- Providing quality care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Creating care plans by collaborating with medical staff and residents
- Delivering the best treatments and administration of medications to each resident
- Reviewing care options and outcomes with physicians and other staff
- Educating residents and family members about best options for care
- Setting up, monitoring medical equipment as needed
- Making sure staff is compliant with nursing standards and facility policies
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab analysis
- Training and supervising nurses and support staff
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of medical interventions and histories
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Maryland state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4 months)
- Strong organizational skills
Want a Job That Finally Works For You?
Are you serious about taking your nursing career to the next level, but also need the space to live your life to its fullest? Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Apply today for an RN job and find out just how rewarding our unique mix of benefits, career development, and flexibility can be.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.