If you’d like to earn as much as $44 an hour as a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) in Salem, NH and nearby areas and also want a flexible schedule and W2 employment, we have a solution for you. When you work for IntelyCare, you’ll find that our founding nurses built a company centered around work-life balance. We take better care of our nurses so they can provide the best care possible for their patients.
It’s easy to work with IntelyCare. Our mobile-friendly app enables you to schedule whatever shifts you want at any of our partner facilities, set up pay on a schedule that works best for you, and even take free continuing education courses so you can develop in your career. All of this and you get the benefits and the support that only a W2 employer can provide.
Want to take a day, a week, or even a month off? It's easy, just don't schedule any shifts during that time. Just think, you could get New Hampshire Philharmonic season tickets and never miss a performance, take a day to see America’s Stonehenge, or spend more time riding the rollercoasters at Canobie Park during the summer with the kids. If that’s the kind of work and lifestyle you’ve been looking for, then check out our other offerings and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) hourly pay range: $21-$44 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays, day/night/overnight, etc.)
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers' comp
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision) for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of charge
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called "IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their experience working for us:
"I’ve had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app is."
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding. The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2 years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely manner."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your area
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs), such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when needed
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when necessary
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) certification
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and terminology
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) requires the right mix of compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for an LNA job that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path, consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.