IntelyCare was featured in The Wall Street Journal as a Healthcare tech company impacted by COVID-19 managing to find success during the pandemic. IntelyCare’s pivot to provide free COVID-19 training to nursing professionals allowed the company to provide for essential workers amidst the pandemic before shifting focus to software development for workforce optimization. Read the full article here.
- Transcript: “TechCrunch Webinar: Can Technology Solve the Nurse Staffing Crisis?”
- TechCrunch Webinar: Can Technology Solve the Nurse Staffing Crisis?
- IntelyCare Honors Top Nursing Professionals With its First Annual IntelyPros of the Year Awards at SIA 2021
- What’s Your Why? IntelyPro Rosalie Infante on Why She Became a Nurse
- What’s Your Why? IntelyPro Lydia Villafane on Why She Got into Nursing