IntelyCare was featured in The Wall Street Journal as a Healthcare tech company impacted by COVID-19 managing to find success during the pandemic. IntelyCare’s pivot to provide free COVID-19 training to nursing professionals allowed the company to provide for essential workers amidst the pandemic before shifting focus to software development for workforce optimization. Read the full article here.
- The Wall Street Journal: Digital-Health Venture Funding Rises in First Half, Despite Pandemic
- Forbes: Platforms And Pandemics: Embracing Digital Health Platform Disruption In The Covid-19 Era
- Becker Health IT: These 5 healthcare startups have received millions in investments in 2020
- Boston Business Journal: 3 ways a health care workforce startup pivoted during Covid-19 to keep patients and staff safe
- McKnight’s: Subsidized unemployment checks often provide work disincentive