The Enterprise of Brockton interviews Dorchester Massachusetts native, Claudine Bruff, one of our 2020 Healthcare Heroes winners and president of Block Nurses Rock New England. “I’m honored to be recognized. It’s like making history as a Black nurse,” said Claudine Bruff. “By being nominated, it will motivate a little girl or boy to be a nurse,” she says in The Enterprise piece.
- Modern Healthcare: The high cost of temporary nurses forces providers to get creative
- Modern Healthcare: $25,000 signing bonuses to hospital workers? Whatever it takes
- Business Insider: The 25 best small and midsize companies for career growth, according to employees
- IntelyPro Spotlight Series: Catherine Wamalwa, RN
- How Nursing Professionals Can Be Advocates