The Enterprise of Brockton interviews Dorchester Massachusetts native, Claudine Bruff, one of our 2020 Healthcare Heroes winners and president of Block Nurses Rock New England. “I’m honored to be recognized. It’s like making history as a Black nurse,” said Claudine Bruff. “By being nominated, it will motivate a little girl or boy to be a nurse,” she says in The Enterprise piece.
- Transcript: “TechCrunch Webinar: Can Technology Solve the Nurse Staffing Crisis?”
- TechCrunch Webinar: Can Technology Solve the Nurse Staffing Crisis?
- IntelyCare Honors Top Nursing Professionals With its First Annual IntelyPros of the Year Awards at SIA 2021
- What’s Your Why? IntelyPro Rosalie Infante on Why She Became a Nurse
- What’s Your Why? IntelyPro Lydia Villafane on Why She Got into Nursing