IntelyCare’s CEO, David Coppins, discusses how recent unemployment aid has negatively affected nursing facilities across the country, and how IntelyCare has worked to fix the issues endemic to long-term care. Read the full story here.
- Mobi Health News: COVID-19 showing need for more nursing home staff training
- Forbes: Nurses Are Stressed To The Verge Of Quitting — It’s Time To Implement Technology To Help
- IntelyCare Sees Exceptional Momentum and Growth; Expands Leadership Team and Employee Base to Support Post-Acute Market and Nursing Professionals amid Pandemic
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- The Wall Street Journal: Digital-Health Venture Funding Rises in First Half, Despite Pandemic