IntelyCare’s CEO, David Coppins, discusses how recent unemployment aid has negatively affected nursing facilities across the country, and how IntelyCare has worked to fix the issues endemic to long-term care. Read the full story here.
- 1099 or W2: Which is better for Per-Diem Nursing Professionals?
- AI Authority: IntelyCare Hires David Burke as CFO to Drive Business Growth and Momentum; Address Intensifying Staffing Demands in Post-Acute Space
- iAdvance Senior Care: How The Senior Care Industry Stands To Benefit From The Gig Economy
- The New Yorker: Why Are So Many Health-Care Workers Resisting the COVID Vaccine?
- IntelyCare Announces Record Growth and Momentum; Meets Surging Demand for Nursing Professionals in Post-Acute Space with Industry-Leading Data Science Approach