Our Chief Nursing Officer, Chris Caulfield, spoke with Healthcare IT News about how IntelyCare and others are part of a technological update in healthcare to help nurses and facilities provide better care and decrease burnout. Read the full article here.
- Built In: THESE 3 COMPANIES HAVE BIG PLANS FOR 2021. MEET THE TECH LEADERS THEY’VE HIRED TO HELP.
- Boston Business Journal: Here are the 50 private companies growing their revenue the fastest
- Boston Business Journal: These 36 Mass. firms made the new Deloitte Fast 500 list
- Healthcare IT News: Pandemic-era burnout: Nurses in the trenches say technology hurts and helps
- The DailyNurse: Short on Staff and PPE, Nursing Homes Prepare for a Hard Winter