IntelyCare was featured in Forbes as a company uniquely positioned to improve healthcare delivery, along with other healthcare industry disrupters. IntelyCare’s ability to pivot and continue to mitigate COVID-19 struggles were highlighted alongside others. Read the full article here.
- The Wall Street Journal: Digital-Health Venture Funding Rises in First Half, Despite Pandemic
- Forbes: Platforms And Pandemics: Embracing Digital Health Platform Disruption In The Covid-19 Era
- Becker Health IT: These 5 healthcare startups have received millions in investments in 2020
- Boston Business Journal: 3 ways a health care workforce startup pivoted during Covid-19 to keep patients and staff safe
- McKnight’s: Subsidized unemployment checks often provide work disincentive