Our Co-Founder and Chief Nursing Officer, Chris Caulfield, RN, NP-C, joined Scott Becker of Becker’s Healthcare podcast to discuss his nursing career, the prevalence of nurse burnout, and his inspiration to start IntelyCare. Scott and Chris also chatted about how IntelyCare is addressing the nursing shortage head-on.
- MedCity News: Nurse staffing agencies prepare for Covid-19 pandemic
- Business Insider: Nurses are making $5,000 a week to go to hard-hit coronavirus-outbreak zones — and staffing agencies are cashing in on the new demand
- Improving Outcomes Podcast: Nursing in the time of COVID-19
- Staffing Industry Review: Fighting the Fight
- Bostinno: Have a COVID-19 Question? These Local Healthtech Startups Are Here to Help