Our Co-Founder and Chief Nursing Officer, Chris Caulfield, RN, NP-C, joined Scott Becker of Becker’s Healthcare podcast to discuss his nursing career, the prevalence of nurse burnout, and his inspiration to start IntelyCare. Scott and Chris also chatted about how IntelyCare is addressing the nursing shortage head-on.
- McKnight’s: Staffing takes a front seat when driving quality of care
- This GivingTuesday, IntelyCare Supports the Long-Term Care Nursing Education Foundation
- Life as a Human: How the Gig Economy Is Helping the Nurse Shortage
- The Future of Staffing: Four Key Takeaways from the SIA Healthcare Staffing Summit
- The Boston Globe: As gig economy expands into temporary staffing, worker protections retreat