Apply to Become a Weekend Hero Licensed Practical Nurse at IntelyCare
Earn the highest pay rates available!
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Description
You’re a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that’s looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
Responsibilities of a LPN:
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, and ensure the health, comfort, and safety of patients.
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
- A high school diploma and graduation from an approved LPN educational program.
- An applicable Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) state license.
- Minimum 6 months experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital setting.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world— skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The role at a glance:
Benefits for LPNs at IntelyCare
As a W2 employee, you’ll earn weekly pay that’s 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
- Eligible for Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits for employees and family coverage.
- Eligible for the 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more).
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers’ Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Employer Paid Taxes
DailyPay & Weekly Direct Deposit
At IntelyCare, we’re empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing facilities. With IntelyCare, you’ll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app.
What does a Licensed Practical Nurse earn at IntelyCare?
At IntelyCare, our rates vary by shift and by states. See below for earning potential near you!
Albany, NY Area – earn up to $48/hr
Atlanta, GA Area – earn up to $29/hr
Boston, MA Area – earn up to $80/hr
Buffalo, NY Area – earn up to $48/hr
Chicago, IL Area – earn up to $78/hr
Cincinnati, OH Area – earn up to $79/hr
Cleveland, OH Area – earn up to $72/hr
Columbus, OH Area – earn up to $72/hr
Connecticut – earn up to $45/hr
Indiana – earn up to $30/hr
Kansas – earn up to $34/hr
Kentucky – earn up to $41/hr
Maine – earn up to $84/hr
Maryland – earn up to $55/hr
Missouri – earn up to $60/hr
New Hampshire – earn up to $84/hr
New Jersey – earn up to $63/hr
Orlando, FL Area – earn up to $66/hr
Philadelphia, PA Area – earn up to $84/hr
Rhode Island – earn up to $66/hr
Tampa, FL Area – earn up to $66/hr
Tennessee – earn up to $52/hr