Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City is seeking a Registered Nurse for our Medical Surgical Trauma ICU.
As a RN on this team, you will round with the multi-disciplinary team, implement the patient’s care plan, and work on a patient centered, supportive nursing team that values teamwork and growing their skill sets.
Shift Details - Nights 6:45 pm - 7:15 am
- Perform patient care, delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff
- Coordinate the plan of care for a group of assigned patients
- Consult with other members of the health care team to ensure optimal patient outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency and abides by policies, rules, guidelines and procedures
We are seeking an adaptable registered nurse who thrives in fast changing environments, who can prioritize tasks, and stays calm under pressure. We are looking for a natural leader who can be flexible and change directions quickly while keeping the patient first.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
1 yearAdvanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Trauma Nurse Core Course - Emergency Nurse AssociationBachelor's Degree - Nursing
Full TimeNight (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.