As a RN on this team, you will be competent to work in the ICU department. This is a multidisciplinary, collaborative and resourceful team that supports each other and work together for the common goal of providing exceptional patient care and improved patient outcomes.
Staffing needs are on the night shift.
- Utilizing the nursing process.
- Performing patient care delegating patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient care staff.
- Coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- This clinical nurse demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
This opportunity will allow you to work with a variety of patient care, conditions, and diagnoses; which will allow you to overcome new challenges every day. Saint Luke’s has a strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our nurses to participate and help us make Saint Luke’s The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Leave of Absence, PTO, Extended Sick Leave, and various Welfare plans
- Flex Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Various other Voluntary Benefits Available
- Retirement Options
- Clinical Advancement Program – Shared Governance, Unit Based Project, Career Advancement
This position will be based at Hedrick Medical Center but will float to Wright Memorial Hospital as needed. These two locations work collaboratively to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction. These tight knit teams will provide you a positive, friendly, and supportive workplace where you can grow your career and impact people’s lives.
Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe delivers high-quality health care to Livingston County, Missouri, and its surrounding communities. A city-owned, not-for-profit critical access hospital, Hedrick Medical Center is the only Joint Commission-accredited hospital in north-central Missouri.
The 25-bed acute care hospital offers comprehensive care, including 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, a Women's Center featuring 3-D mammography, inpatient and outpatient surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, an Intensive Care Unit featuring eICU, a specialty clinic, and primary care offices adjoining the facility.
Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton delivers high-quality health care to Grundy County, Missouri, and the surrounding communities. Founded in 1903, Wright Memorial Hospital opened a new, state-of-the-art facility in 2011.
The 25-bed acute care hospital offers comprehensive care, including 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic testing, 3-D mammography, inpatient and outpatient surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, a specialty clinic, and primary care offices adjoining the facility.