Hourly Wage Estimate: 32.16 - 48.24 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered
for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at The Medical Center of Aurora have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Oncology you can be a part of change.
The Medical Center of Aurora, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse Oncology. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Position Summary: This position supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Oncology RN oversees and directs the care of the patient with hematologic/oncologic diagnosis. The Oncology RN is responsible for the care of medical and surgical patients. Serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. Within the first year the RN will have gained basic clinical knowledge and skills of caring for hematology/oncology patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse License
Located in Aurora, Colorado, The Medical Center of Aurora offers over 346 beds. It has five medical campuses, including the Main South Campus, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, and Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL. The Main Campus is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor. The South Campus has a Level III NICU. The hospital consistently receives A grades from The Leapfrog Group and is recognized as one of the top five hospitals in the Denver metro area and the fourth-best hospital in Colorado by U.S. News & World Report.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Oncology opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.