Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehab PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Johnston-Willis Hospital which is part of the nations leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Johnston-Willis Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehab PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a highly-skilled and compassionate RN to deliver exceptional patient care in our inpatient rehabilitation unit. In this role you will provide direct nursing care to your patients as they recover from a stroke, cardiac event, or orthopedic procedure. If you are looking for a supportive and teamwork oriented environment, apply today!
- As a registered nurse you will deliver patient-centered nursing care and participate in patient and family education.
- Along with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, providers, and therapists (physical, occupational, speech), and patient care support staff, you will create and implement a care plan to meet each patient’s needs.
- Utilizing computerized documentation systems, you will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate.
- As a part of The Rehab Center team, you will coordinate patient discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- When dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers, you will maintain cultural and diversity awareness, and much more.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred).
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- 1 year of rehab nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehab PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status