Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Parham Doctors Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Emergency Room Clinical Coordinator RN to join our healthcare family.
Parham Doctors Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Parham Doctors Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Emergency Room Clinical Coordinator RN opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Clinical Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN), on our ED, you will support our 18 bed unit for a mixed patient population like Behavioral Health, Geriatric, Ortho, Pediatric.. You will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital. While providing clinical and administrative support on the unit, you willwork closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan that meets each patient’s needs. You will also coordinate unit activities and assure accountability of all assigned tasks.
- Your Primary function in this role is you will manage personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals and the provision of nursing care and services
- You will implement cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions
- You must also instruct and educate patients and their family members
- As a member of our ED you will administer all prescribed medications utilizing the 5 rights to medication administration, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs
- You will serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, including patients discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
What qualifications you will need:
- Required One year experience in Emergency services.
- Preferred Two years experience as an RN in a charge nurse role in a Emergency Department setting.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia or has a Compact license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- ACLS, PALS, and CPI required within six (6) months of hire. TNCC and ENPC as available
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patients access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the regions leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, women’s health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center. As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics®, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patients family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Emergency Room Clinical Coordinator RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.