Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Parkland Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN Salem, NH Urgent Care to join our healthcare family.
Parkland Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Parkland Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN Salem Urgent Care opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Registered Nurse is expected to assist in providing total care of the patient before, during and after urgent care treatment. He/she provides physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural support while providing necessary equipment and supplies for all urgent care procedures
What will you do in this role:
- Incorporates assessment and intervention skills in all interactions and delivery of nursing care
- Is able to process information quickly and correctly to develop appropriate plan of care
- Reports pertinent information concisely
Completes accurate, timely documentation, appropriately using computer charting/ordering
Applies critical thinking skills and considers alternatives
Organizes and prioritizes multi-task workload
Collects and integrates data from multiple sources
Organizes and delivers care for multiple patient assignment
Applies leadership skills to delegate and assign care, coordinates care within a multi-disciplinary team
Perform Point of Care testing to include CBC testing, iStat testing and waived testing as needed
Demonstrates department specific skills and competencies, including high-risk, low-volume and problem-prone competencies
Is proficient in triaging according to the Emergency Nursing Association triage category systems
What qualifications will you need:
- Registered Nurse with an active license to practice in New Hampshire or active Compact State licensure
- Associates Degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- American Heart Association BCLS and ACLS required
- American Heart Association PALS or ENPC preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkland Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1983. We give patients access to trained physicians, advanced technology and innovative approaches through our partnerships with the Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute. Our 80+ bed hospital is one of the regions leading acute care facilities in Southern New Hampshire. We are accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission. Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
At Parkland Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated 3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patients family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN Salem Urgent Care opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.