M-F, 40 hours per week
Mercy Clinic Ada - Monte Vista St
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
- Prepares patient for visit with provider by completing Advanced Standard room process including entering the chief complaint; taking patient vital signs; reviewing patient history and allergies; completing a thorough medication reconciliation; working the Encounter Guide including helping to close any open care gaps such as fall risk, depression screening, breast cancer screening, colorectal cancer screening, and diabetic eye exams; rechecking elevated blood pressures; and completing needed documentation in Epic for yearly preventative visits as needed.
- Assists with any needed in-office testing including, but not limited to, drawing blood, completing mental status exams, EKG’s, walking oxygen studies and point of care testing.
- Administer vaccines and other injections within scope of practice.
- Schedules follow up appointments when needed per office policy.
- Collaborates with providers and clinical care team to monitor and coordinate delivery of the care plan.
- Education: HS Diploma, preferred completion of an accredited MA program
- Preferred Experience: 6 months of clinical healthcare experience, preferably in a primary care office
- Education: Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Licensure: Active LPN licensure
- Preferred Experience: 6 months clinical healthcare experience
RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, Health Care Tech, healthcare, Dental Assistant, Vitals, Patient Care, Back Office