Are you ready for the most meaningful work of your life? A career that keeps you on your toes with something new and exciting every day?
The Emergency Department is seeking nurses who will have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in medicine. It’s an invaluable opportunity to help you develop stronger skills and competencies as a nurse.
Once hired to a department all nurses beginning their RN career will have the opportunity to participate in a Nurse Residency Program called "Transition to IU Health Nursing Practice." The program goals are to provide socialization and support, improve clinical judgment, and promote professional development.
At IU Health West care is a relationship, careers are meaningful, caregivers are friends, and service is our privilege. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us as we fulfill Our Promise of 'The Best Care, Designed for you!"
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, a generous PTO plan and tuition reimbursement.
This is a full-time, day shift position. If this sounds like the right fit, apply today!
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. We can change everything together.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Indiana or an active Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) RN license.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.