DescriptionWork with the Community First Medical Teamas you Work towards becoming an R.N.
Under the supervision of an RN, provides care and treatment of patients. Assists in the provision of a safe and clean environment. Promotes the therapeutic milieu and the efficiency of the nursing team. Provides assistance with activities of daily living, procedures, treatments, and feeding.
Flexible schedule, shifts.
- Enrolled in a last year of Nursing Program or Waiting upon taking NCLEX.
- Must have completed Medical-Surgical class and clinical rotations or are pending RN license.
- The employee in this position must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide a safe environment and therapeutic milieu based on the age of the patients served.
- He/she must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to communicate observed changes in behavior/activity to the registered nurse.
Benefits for Part Time or Full time:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time off and Holiday Pay
- Free parking garage
- Employer paid Short Term disability
- 401K after 90 days
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status