We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K and tuition reimbursement.
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you, with competitive benefits (including recently increased rates of pay), a positive team culture that embraces your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, foster learning, cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us!
The Spring Mill Surgery Center is an outpatient surgery center. We are located on the north side of Indianapolis. We offer fully equipped, technologically advanced operating rooms. Surgeons perform procedures from a variety of specialty areas. Our specialties include gastroenterology and ophthalmology.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
- Other advanced Life Support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.