Get paid up to $52 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Indianapolis, IN (and the wider region), with the freedom of a completely flexible schedule and the W2 benefits that you deserve. By flexible we mean that you get to decide when, where, and how often you work with your choice of shifts at any of our partnering facilities. But, unlike other companies, our nurse-founders wanted our nursing professionals to have the training, career development opportunities, and support that come with a W2 employer by your side.
On our team you get to set your own work-life balance and to take time off whenever you like (without having to wait for approvals). With control over your schedule, you can enjoy all that Indianapolis has to offer, like concerts at the TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park, family days at Eli Lilly Recreation Park, or evening strolls along the Downtown Canal Walk. If you're ready for a job that finally makes room for your life, see what else we have to offer below.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $42-$52 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
As a company built for nursing professionals like you, maybe you'd like to hear what it's like to work for us, directly from the source? Here's what just some of our dedicated team members have to say about their experience on our team:
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"IntelyCare’s customer service is amazing! There’s always someone available to help when needed. Being able to build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I love IntelyCare because everything has been easy from the application process until now. There has never been a question unanswered, and everyone is always happy to help with whatever I needed. They always advocate on our behalf. I am so grateful to be an IntelyPro."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Indiana state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- 4+ months of post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
Find a Nursing Job With Unmatched Work-Life Balance
We know you're passionate about providing excellent patient care, but also we realize how vital flexible scheduling and professional support is for nursing professionals. Live a full and balanced life while joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality. Apply for an RN job today!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana 46218