Take advantage of flexible schedules and an hourly wage of up to $52 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Carmel, Indiana, and throughout the Indianapolis area. At IntelyCare, work-life balance is central to our core values, which is why our nursing professionals can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their unique lives and take time off whenever they like. And, unlike other companies, we hire our nursing professionals as W2 employees, so they have the benefits, training, and support to thrive in their careers.
We know you're passionate about nursing, but also have interests and responsibilities outside of scrubs. Enjoy strolling through the galleries and attending premieres at the Arts and Design District? Do you feel better during your shifts knowing you've had the chance to walk your dog at Meadowland Park first? We've got your back. Take a look at our great perks and benefits and consider joining us today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $42-$52 (25% higher than average)
- Your choice of our partnering facilities and shifts (including per diem, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Eligibility for health benefits (medical, dental, and vision), which includes qualifying family members
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance and workers' compensation and tax withholding
- Easily find shifts in multiple states, based on licensure
- Eligibility for retirement savings through IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Through our app, keep track of shifts, pay, and other job functions
- Overtime, holiday, travel, and hazard pay eligibility
- Access to free training and continuing education resources through our app
- Generous tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34%) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- IntelyCare scrubs, water bottles, and other company merch
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing expert nursing care as an RN in post-acute care facilities
- Keeping track of care options and tracking outcomes with other medical staff
- Working with residents and medical staff to develop care plans
- Properly setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ensuring residents receive appropriate treatments and medications
- Drawing bodily fluids for lab evaluation
- Reviewing best care options with residents and family members
- Making sure staff remains compliant with facility policies and nursing standards
- Overseeing the accurate documentation of resident histories and interventions
- Providing training and supervision of nurses and support staff
- Helping staff with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Indiana state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Diploma from approved nursing program
- 4+ months of post-acute or in-patient hospital care experience
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Carmel, Indiana 46033