Take advantage of flexible schedules and an hourly wage of up to $44 as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Carmel, Indiana, and throughout the Indianapolis area. At IntelyCare, work-life balance is central to our core values, which is why our nursing professionals can choose the shifts at our partner facilities that best fit their unique lives and take time off whenever they like. And, unlike other companies, we hire our nursing professionals as W2 employees, so they have the benefits, training, and support to thrive in their careers.
We know you're passionate about nursing, but also have interests and responsibilities outside of scrubs. Enjoy strolling through the galleries and attending premieres at the Arts and Design District? Do you feel better during your shifts knowing you've had the chance to walk your dog at Meadowland Park first? We've got your back. Take a look at our great perks and benefits and consider joining us today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $34-$44 (25% higher than average)
- Make your own schedule, with many shifts and facilities to choose from
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're licensed
- Eligibility for healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you — and eligible family members
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and withholding of taxes
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Tuition discounts at Excelsior University (up to 34% off) for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Perform various tasks, such as tracking pay and shifts, through our mobile app
- Travel, holidays, overtime, and hazard pay available
- Eligibility to participate in IntelyCare's 401k retirement program
- Easy access to continuing education and training through our app — at no cost to you
- Free IntelyCare-branded merch, such as scrubs and water bottles
We understand that changing jobs can be an uncertain time. That's why we thought you might like to hear directly from the nursing professionals who've joined our team. Here's what a some of them wanted to share:
"I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want."
"I love how professional everyone is at this company – it makes me feel safe and supported! The pay is also great and having a flexible schedule makes a huge difference."
"I love being part of the IntelyCare team because I’m able to make my own schedule and spend more time with my family."
"I joined IntelyCare looking for an extra source of income and I fell in love with it! I have a full-time Home Care job, but I don’t always have enough clients for the week. Thanks to the flexibility this job offers, I am able to take some per diem shifts on the side and complement my income. I am extremely grateful!"
- Working in post-acute facilities as an LPN
- Tracking the wellbeing of patients, both physical and mental, and monitoring their vital signs
- Conducting intakes, documenting health concerns and medical history of residents
- Administering and properly verifying medications and monitoring their effects
- Reviewing residents' charts and medical records
- Assisting with the cultivation of a safe, comfortable facility
- Maintaining appropriate stocks of medical supplies
- Participating in IV set up, immunizations, and phlebotomy procedures
- Helping with the orientation and training of medical staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Indiana state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) educational program
- High school diploma (or GED/equivalent)
- Experience working in a post-acute care or in-patient setting (at least 4 months)
Join a Nursing Company That Has Your Back
If you're looking for an LPN job that offers both professional support and the work-life balance to live a full and balanced life, we'd like to hear from you. Get the competitive pay and benefits, career opportunities, and truly flexible schedule that you deserve by joining the nursing team ranked #1 in quality today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Carmel, Indiana 46033