Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU. Responsibilities
We are actively hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) PACU.
- Assesspatient status throughout the episode of care
- Develop an individualizedperianesthesiaplan of careby implementing:
- Provide hand-off report to other teammates that are accurate, concise and pertinent to the patient’s condition and response to care.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- One year ofPACUexperience preferred.
- Current state licensure to practice within good standings.
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS/BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)course isrequiredwhen pediatric care is included in the facility scope serviceswithin 90 days of employment or documentation of current PALS certification.
- Specialty certification in Perioperative NursingorPerianesthesiais preferred.
USD $55.00/Hr. USD $55.00/Hr.