|HCA Houston Healthcare is seeking to employ an experienced, acute care cardiac focused nurse practitioner to oversee cath lab activities at our HCA Medical Center campus. The incoming NP will need to have experience managing patients in the hospital and for post-op orders coming out of the cath lab.|
- Board certified nurse practitioner
- Cardiology experience is required.
- Active Texas medical license in good standing.
- This position is an employment opportunity with HCA Houston Healthcares physician services group.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, disability, malpractice coverage, short and long term disability, 401K, paid time off.
About the Hospital:
HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center has a history of meeting the growing health needs and expectations of the communities we serve since 1975. Today, as a part of one of the largest healthcare systems in Houston, that commitment remains as strong as ever.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Houston Museum District, we are proud to show our continuous commitment to the Greater Houston area and the future of healthcare through campus updates, state-of-the-art technology, and access to advanced surgical capabilities. Our 18-bed emergency room is open 24/7, with specially trained physicians, nurses and staff that provide exceptional care for urgent, life-threatening situations. We also offer two intensive care units: our surgical intensive care unit (SICU) and our medical intensive care unit (MICU), which provide expert care for our most critical patients.
As a boutique surgical hospital, we offer specialized areas of care, including:
- Comprehensive cardiothoracic services with an accredited Chest Pain Center
- Comprehensive vascular services
- Customized treatment for stroke, brain and neurological conditions
- Center of Excellence in Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally invasive, robotic, and comprehensive surgical services
- Surgical oncology
These services are just part of what makes HCA Houston Medical Center a reliable, trusted place for your medical care.