*You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood Ranch, Florida.
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
The CNA assumes responsibility for facilitating and enhancing the delivery of patient care and the patient experience under the direction of the RN. Duties include, patient care, activities of daily living, and general support duties as assigned to include but not limited to: clerical, stocking, courier, and transport. Demonstrates Service Excellence at all times. Other duties as assigned.
- Provides everyday patient care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Completion of an approved nursing assistant course, armed services medic training, EMT or Paramedic training or currently attending or graduated from an approved Nursing program.
- Previous experience as Unit Secretary/ Nursing Assistant, Medic or EMT/Paramedic preferred.
- License/Qualifications Certifications: BLS and CNA Certification or EMT or Paramedic certification or evidence of Medic training or evidence of attendance at an approved Nursing program (LPN)
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Demonstrated track record for excellent communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills and customer service skills required.
For more information, please contact Kristy Cody, Healthcare Recruiter, at (941) 782-2106.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.