Generous PTO Plan
· Candidates with 5+ years of direct experience will receive a bonus of 40 hours of Paid Time Off frontloaded on day 1. This is in addition to our generous PTO plan where you begin accrual on your first day.
· Pay range for this position is $29.15 - $41.71/hour. Actual pay is based on years of licensure.
Comprehensive benefits package
· BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with 5% match, and more.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse Care Coordinator will assist in overseeing and directing patient care activities of a specific caseload of patients through the coordination of care with patient care team personnel to ensure that patient outcomes are achieved and individualized patient needs are addressed. Develops and supports plan of care for the patient's course of treatment and oversees care coordination for patients. Qualifications
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Licensing/Certifications: Current Illinois RN license.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years’ experience caring for patients with chronic and complex health issues
- Experience: Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) 1 year RN care management experience; Experience supervising college student internships and clinical placements
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.