**20,000 QUARTERLY or 10,000 UP FRONT SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!**
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At TriStar Summit Medical Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN - Acute Surgical Care and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
TriStar Summit Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN - Acute Surgical Care opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Medical Surgical Nurse
Registered nurses provide and coordinate care for patients. The Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to provide physical and psychological support to patients and their families. Daily responsibilities of the Registered nurse include but are not limited to: assessments and reassessments, developing individualized plans of care, medication administration, documentation, education, proper maintenance of equipment, and communication of patient needs.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- You will promote customer service initiatives.
- You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- You will document all patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
TriStar Summit is a 200 bed comprehensive facility. We serve Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties. We include a Level III Trauma Center. We offer a full array of acute care services. These include cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI. We are a Primary Stroke Center. TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN - Acute Surgical Care opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.