6 month Seasonal ICU
Registered Nurse RN
*You will be considered for any openings for which you qualify. It is not necessary to apply to multiple positions.*
About Lakewood Ranch Medical Center (LWRMC):
LWRMC is the hospital of choice for many families in the Manatee-Sarasota region. The hospital has earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission. The Gold Seal of Approval acknowledges the hospital's commitment to meeting certain performance standards. Our medical staff includes more than 600 physicians and allied health professionals who practice in a wide range of specialties and use advanced medical technology. LWRMC is conveniently located near I-75 and University Parkway in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
LWRMC offers comprehensive benefits such as:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care.
General Responsibilities: Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS at time of hire.
- Current active Florida or Compact Nursing License
- Prefer one year, full-time or 3 years, part-time experience in acute care setting.
- Additional certifications required at start date or intrafacility transfer:
- All Nursing Units (except nursery): ACLS as of start date (New graduate RN's wtihin 90 days of start date)
- Women's Center: NRP as of start date (inexperienced L&D nurses within 90 days of start date)
- ICU/PCU: NIH within 90 days of start date.
- ER: PALS, CPI within 90 days of start date, NIH within 90 days of start date.
- PACU: PALS as of start date (inexperienced PACU nurses within 90 days of start date.
For more information, please contact Kristy Lynch, Recruiter, at 941-782-2106.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.