Earn and hourly rate of up to $63 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Durango, CO (and nearby areas) with a completely flexible work schedule and the stability of a W2 job. By flexible, we mean that you get to decide when, where, and how frequently you work. That's because our nursing professionals get their choice of shifts at any of our partner facilities — and the freedom to take time off whenever they like, without having to wait for an approval.
As a nurse-founded company, we're guided by a simple concept — nursing professionals shouldn't have to choose between their careers and their personal lives. But we also understand how important it is to be supported. On our team you not only get to control your work schedule, but you also get the training, benefits, and career opportunities that come with a W2 employer that has your back.
Do you like early shifts so you can spend your afternoons winding down on the Animas River Trail? Have you been wanting to schedule work around pick-up softball games at Aspen Field with your friends, or those fun boating days on Lake Nighthorse? With IntelyCare, you can do all of this — and so much more — because you're in control. See what else we offer below and consider becoming part of our team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $47-$63 (25% higher than average)
- Choose the facilities and shifts that best fit your needs and lifestyle
- Through our app, find shifts in multiple states (based on where you're licensed)
- Payment on a weekly, or even daily, basis
- Hazard, travel, holiday, and overtime pay
- Incredible tuition discounts at Excelsior University — up to 34% — for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Health coverage eligibility (including dental, and vision), for you and qualifying family members
- Malpractice insurance and workers' compensation covered by employer as well as tax withholding
- Keep track of pay, shifts, and access benefits directly through our mobile-friendly app
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k retirement plan
- Free, app-based continuing education and training resources
- IntelyCare merch, such as scrubs and water bottles, at no cost
Nursing professionals come first on our team, which is why we thought you might like to hear directly from them. Here are some of the reasons why they love working at IntelyCare:
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the employees. At IntelyCare, there’s no pressure to pick up shifts and we get benefits and rewards based on our performance. I also like the variety of facilities in my area."
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the flexibility to help others while working around my family’s schedule. I also love how nice the representatives are…they are extremely helpful!"
"IntelyCare provides a great work-life balance. The flexibility and earning potential this company offers is unmatched. For me personally, the fact that I make my own schedule is what prevents burnout. I make sure I take a break from time to time to reset and recharge."
"IntelyCare is what I’ve been looking for my entire career in nursing! I get to work when I want, where I want, and the pay is extremely nice. I also love being a nurse and possibly making a difference in someone’s life."
- Providing quality care in post-acute facilities as an RN
- Going over options for care and observing outcomes with physicians other staff
- Developing care plans and best options with medical staff and residents
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Drawing fluids, such as blood and urine, for lab work
- Administering appropriate treatments and medications to residents
- Ensuring proper staff compliance with nursing standards and facility policies
- Working with residents and family members regarding best care options
- Supervising and training of nursing and other staff, as needed
- Making sure patient histories and interventions are properly documented
- Helping with incident investigations
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Colorado state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduation from approved nursing program
- At least 4 months of experience in post-acute or in-patient hospital care
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Get Unmatched Support and Work-Life Balance Today
It's no secret that nursing is an extremely demanding career, which is why you deserve better than the inflexible schedules and lack of support that are all too common in our field. At IntelyCare, we're fully committed to providing a healthy work-life balance for our nursing professionals, because that's who we are. Apply for an RN job today to join the nursing team that's ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Durango, Colorado 81301