Department: DPH ICU
Status: Pool, PRN, Per-Diem
Title: Registered Nurse, Advanced Care
ORLANDO HEALTH DR. P. PHILLIPS HOSPITAL
Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is an award-winning, full-service medical/surgical facility that has been serving the residents of southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population since 1985. With a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physician specialists, our 285-bed facility provides combined expertise and advanced technology in numerous areas of specialty, including diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular care, orthopedic care, surgical services and emergency medicine. The hospital is equipped with robotic surgical capabilities for colorectal, general, gynecologic and urologic surgeries and has earned Joint Commission certification for its total hip and knee replacement programs utilizing innovative, personalized technologies. Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips proudly holds recognition as a “Best Regional Hospital” by U.S. News & World Report.
Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips is part of the Orlando Health system of care, which includes award-winning hospitals and ERs, specialty institutes, urgent care centers, primary care practices and outpatient facilities that span Florida’s east to west coasts and beyond. Collectively, our 27,000+ team members honor our over 100-year legacy by providing professional and compassionate care to the patients, families and communities we serve.
Orlando Health is committed to providing you with benefits that go beyond the expected, with career-growing FREE education programs and well-being services to support you and your family through every stage of life. We begin your benefits on day one and offer flexibility wherever possible, so that you can be present for your passions.
“Orlando Health Is Your Best Place to Work” is not just something we say, it’s our promise to you.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health – Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: P. Phillips Hospital has been selected as one of the 2020 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
Forbes Recognizes Orlando Health as a Best-In-State Employer
Forbes has named Orlando Health as one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021. Orlando Health is the top healthcare organization in the Metro Orlando area to make the prestigious list. "We are proud to be named once again as a best place to work," said Karen Frenier, vice president, Human Resources. "This achievement reflects our positive culture and efforts to ensure that all team members feel respected, supported and valued.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- Critical Care experience preferred