The expected pay for this position is: $15.62/hour
POSITION SUMMARY: In accordance with established policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulatory requirements, the Patient Care Technician, under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, performs basic nursing care, clerical duties, and patient care tasks as necessary to provide for the comfort and safety of patients. Qualifications
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certifications: CNA in the State of Michigan, American Heart Association BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Experience: Basic computer keyboard experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Others skills/knowledge: Strong communication skills necessary to maintain open and honest communication and patient safety requirements.
- Experience: Six (6) months previous health care experience associated with direct patient contact activities.
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.