$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Manatee Health at Home by BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Health RN for our Sun City Center, Florida Medicare Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Hillsborough and Manatee Counties.
- Sun City Center, Florida
- Base Salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits in Hillsborough and Manatee Counties.
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with twoor more years of experience as an RN.
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience preferred/required.
- Supervisory experience.
We recognize and reward our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Manatee Health at Home by BAYADA, a joint venture with Universal Health Services (UHS), which owns Manatee Healthcare System, comprised of Manatee Memorial Hospital, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and more than 15 primary care, urgent care, and specialty practices affiliations—and BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading, national not-for-profit home health care provider—is on a mission to reimagine the future of health care services for residents of West Central Florida. By leveraging the combined resources and expertise of Manatee Healthcare System and BAYADA, Manatee Health at Home by BAYADA will strengthen the post-acute continuum of care, offering easy access to quality care to meet the increasing demand for in-home services, particularly among the aging population. Home health services—which may include nursing, and physical, occupational, and speech/language therapies—help people recover from an illness, injury, or recent hospitalization, or manage a chronic condition so they may avoid unnecessary hospitalizations and continue living safely at home, where they most want to be. Manatee Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.