The Johns Hopkins Hospital- Bloomberg 9 South, Infant and Toddler Care is a 20-bed intermediate care unit that cares for medical/surgical patients between 0-4 years of age, and trached/vented patient up to the age of 9. Specialty services include GI, Pulmonary, Renal, and general pediatric services; and a variety of surgical services, such as Neurosurgery, ENT, Plastic, and General Pediatric Surgery. Patients are cared for by an interdisciplinary team that consists of nurses, physicians, social workers, case managers, child life specialists and other dedicated ancillary staff. Click here to learn more about 9 South!
With passionate and driven leaders' support, our nurses are able to dedicate themselves to patient safety, clinical excellence, and life-long learning. Take the forward step towards success and come experience the Hopkins Way!
Shifts: 12 hour day/night rotating shifts
What Awaits You:
- Achievable and Progressive Clinical Ladder to encourage career growth and development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $15,000 per year
- Dependent Child Tuition - Payment for up to 50% of child's tuition and eligible mandatory academic fees at an accredited, degree-granting institution
- Annual Bonuses - Optional Opportunity for up to $2,000 every year through acknowledgment of your professional nursing contributions AND an extra bonus for completing activities that benefit your health throughout the year!
Who Should Apply:
- Associates degree in nursing required
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- BLS CPR certification required
- RN work experience required
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening. In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Johns Hopkins Health System remains committed to providing the highest quality care for our patients and our communities.
***Authorization to Work in the United States: Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.